Saturday, December 5, 2009

BPI ANNIVERSARY


Time moves swiftly. Before I knew it, one year had already passed. A year of new friends, new drinking and travel buddies, new environment, new realizations, rich experiences and lots of good memories to look back.

I thank God for the opportunity for having met you guys. God is so good of creating ways for me to join this batch instead of the previous one. His purpose was clearly realize from all the UPS and DOWNS we've experience. I learn a lot from you "fresh" corporate people.

I thank you for the acceptance. Thank you for the friendship. Thank you for the companionship. Thank you for inspiring me. Thank you for making laugh. Thank you for putting a smile on my face. Thank you for listening. Thank you for all the advices. Thank you for making me stronger.

23 stronger, thank you and I love you all! ♥

Looking forward for more years of friendship with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment