Monday, October 12, 2009

GOODBYE MSGR. PASTY

Its been years since we've last seen each other. I don't expect that the next one will be like this. It's sad but it's a reality we need to face.

I just wish I was given the time to see you breathing. Smiling. Tapping my forehead. Making fun of me.

I could never forget the times that you've been there for me and my family in the most difficult point in our life. Thank you for not giving up on me and for inspiring me to continue with life.

How I wish I were given the chance to say my formal goodbye... How I wish I could have gather the group to say our prayers and love to you... How I wish I could have been busy for you at least for the last time... How I wish we were given our time to cry and to express our mourning...

Monsi, wherever you are, I know that you could hear me. Send my hugs and love to my dear angel. You two will now be together as you enjoy eternity.

You will be miss. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment